entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires
Thursday, January 22, 2009, 5:31 PM
New Year School Celebration

Today is a good day as sec school is having Chinese New Year celebration. I woke up at 6.30am and leave house at 7am. Sad thing is that my class start at 8am and end at 10am. I took a nap in the mrt train from boon lay mrt station to tampines mrt station. Then took bus 31A to my school, ITE Simei.

Another sad thing is that i have cca meeting at 1pm and badminton practice at 2pm. I wanted to go back to my sec school but I will be late for the meeting followed by my badminton practice. So i decided to skip the both of them.

When I reached in front of my sec school gate at 11.25am. I met up with a few of my schoolmates. We have a chat with each other. We wanted to enter the school compound but the security guards stop us from going in and only allowed us to enter after 12.30pm. DAMN MAN, DAMN. So we continued to chat and some of them went to a corner to smoke.

After 12.30pm, we are allowed to enter the school compound. I went to greet my friends who still study in sec school for nearly 30 mins. Then follow by my teachers. As soon as i finished chit chatting with my teachers, I met up with 2 of my female npcc juniors. We having fun telling jokes, play psp games, etc. Then the 3 of us went back home and I go to bukit panjang plaza MacDonald for my dinner.

I ordered an upsized set of mega McSpicy and sit at a corner with a plug. So I use my laptop to surf the net till 8pm. I packed up and went back home. It is quite slack for me today yet I am sleepy. Maybe I can take a rest here then.